Our practical and tactical self-defence training system helps to build your knowledge of how to prevent, deal and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. We offer a variety of courses which cover this in a unique and comprehensive way.
Krav Maga was developed in Israel under realistic demands and conditions. Founded and formed by Imi Lichtenfeld (Sde-Or), it continues to develop under the direction of Eyal Yanilov and Krav Maga Global (KMG).
Krav Maga is a horizontal system, not focusing on one area or aspect of self-defence, but a broad spectrum of problems and situations with a unique and logical approach. It is easy to learn and retain, is performed naturally and intuitively, and can be practically used under stressful conditions. An essential part of Krav Maga is its teaching process, methodology and ways of training.
Krav-Maga includes the subjects of:
- Defending unarmed attacks (punches, strikes and kicks)
- Releases from grabs and holds
- Defending armed attacks and threats (knives and sharp objects, sticks, bars and other blunt objects, firearms)
- Dealing with the above attacks when delivered from different directions, positions and postures, when performed by a single or multiple attackers and occurring in all possible locations and environments
- Combat fitness
- Combat mindset and conditioning